Darius Blaszijk schreef:
Here it is. Please disregard the makeup of the page itself. Eye candy will come later. I will put a table later as item in the treeview, so we can distribute the items better on the screen.
Please comment

I think this is more or less what I want, provided that it does degrade nicely for browser not supporting javascript.

One thing I noticed is that each line has two plus symbols, I think that is a bug somewhere.

To the others who responded in this thread. Thanks for thinking with me, I appreciate it. For now I will continue with Darius's proposal.

Vincent