Hi,

Regarding the XML question, the HTML you have posted is a broken XML
that is, it is not xhtml, and some tags (such as your <br> are not
closed -> <br/>)

Ido

On 2/10/07, Nataraj S Narayan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

I am planning to implement Purchase requisition over E-mail, using
Thunderbird Client. I want to use Lazarus to extract the mail template
and get the data into Mysql.
The following is the source of the Mail sent from thunderbird.
Please tell me if this is in XML and whether I can extract the data
using Lazarus.

Please arrange to procure the following items for <br>
width="519">
  <tbody>
  </tbody>
Supplier's Name & Address: <br>