I agree that the Lazarus Help system could be much easier to use. As a newcomer, to me it seems to lack a lot of content. This is the stuff that is obvious to the experienced people, but requires a lot of research, reading of inc files, etc, by beginners and anyone working in an area that is new to them. I would like to help, but need some more time digging down to understand it to the level I used to understand Delphi.

Mike Sapsard