Then the answer is really simple. You do not close your connection
when you close your program. Further more, you open your connection at
design time, rather then at run time.

Ido

On 3/29/07, Darmawan Sugiarto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's OK... now I know If I don't have this error if I compile my code in
first time... but the second, third, and soon I have this error... So I
restart Lazarus and my code work clearly...
If I run my exe (without lazarus) I don't have this error...

Adrian Maier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/28/07, Darmawan Sugiarto wrote:

> Thanks for your support but it's not work...
> I try change like this
>
> PQConnection1.HostName:='localhost';
> PQConnection1.UserName:='superuser';
> PQConnection1.Password:='admin';
> PQConnection1.DatabaseName:='db';
>
> But If i change PQConnection1's properties It's work before I compile my
code...
> If I compile my code I see that error.... I don't know where is the
mistake???

Unfortunately i have no windows machine around to try creating a small
application that connects to postgres.

Have you verified that it is possible to connect to postgres with the
psql using
the same parameters that you are using in your application ?

Command prompt :
psql -h localhost -U superuser db

--
Adrian Maier

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

http://ik.homelinux.org/