Michael Van Canneyt schreef:

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

On 4/2/07, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yesterday I sent the Apache support to Mattias for inclusion in Lazarus.
It should then work on Linux-x86_64 too.
What do you mean by that? Apache support on Lazarus?

It means that there is a project type 'Apache Module', which creates
a library project that can be loaded by apache. The 'Application' then
transforms the requests into something that can be handled by the
TWebModules (some kind of data module). The TWebModule can also be
used in CGI applications. One or more TWebModule's can be in the apache module. There is some standard way to translate the URL into
a webmodule, but this is fully customizable. Basically:

http://www.myhost.org/mylocation/mymodule/myaction?dosomething=yes

is routed to the webmodule with name MyModule, provided apache is configured to send all requests for /mylocation to the FPC module.

Inside the module there is a collection 'webactions', and the myaction
is routed to the 'myaction' action. The action has properties and
events to create web content.

Basically, it works like the web thing in Delphi, but it's a grounds-up
implementation, and the details will probably differ quite a lot, although I suppose that a delphi-compatible implementation could be
built on top of it.

Should we consider this email *the* documentation, or will you write a bit more.

Not everybody can read german Toolbox articles.

Vincent