Thomas Moritz schreef:
Hello,
i have several Lazarus-Build-Dir's in my userspace:

lazarus stable + fpc 2.0.4
lazarus svn + fpc 2.0.4
lazarus svn + fpc svn (2.3.1)

I missing then Env-Variable "LAZARUS_CONFIG_DIR" in the IDE-Environments from Lazarus. It would be an big asset.
"LAZARUS_CONFIG_DIR"s for (my) example:
/.lazarus_stable
/.lazarus_svn_204
/.lazarus_svn

At the moment, i copy the config-files manually.
From command line, i have not found a option to manage this.
Sorry, my english is bad!

./lazarus_stable --help would give:

--help or -?             this help message

--primary-config-path= <path>
or --pcp= <path>
                      primary config directory, where Lazarus stores its
                      config files. Default is C:\lazarus\source\lazarus

Try this option.

Vincent

P.S. remove the reply to header