I am getting the following error as I exit one procedure and enter another.  I
believe it has something to do with allocating memory using the SetLength
procedure for a dynamic array.  That is the line it appears to be failing on.

External: SIGSEGV
Address $0806360B

SYSTEM_SYSGETMEM_VAR$LONGINT$$POINTER

This is then followed by a RunError (216);

I am not sure the dynamic array I am allocating in the first procedure is
really
getting deallocated when the procedure ends even though I am setting it's
length
to zero before the procedure ends. The array is declared locally so once the
procedure end, that memory should be returned to the free store.

Has anyone see this before?

Jeff Steinkamp - N7YG
Tucson, AZ
SCUD Missile Coordinates