The first patch about this is marked as:

Revision 3216  - (view) (download) - [select for diffs]
Added Mon Aug 19 15:15:20 2002 UTC (4 years, 7 months ago) by mattias
File length: 39065 byte(s)

added TMaskEdit from Tony

And the later modifications look very small, just small adjustments,
so we can consider that in this particular file he is the only one
that copyed code.

I would sugest investigating all patches by Tony. Does anyone know how
to get all revisions with a svn log with the string "Tony" ? I
couldn´t find such option on viewcvs

For future implementations, I think it´s ok to copy the class
declaration on the interface section (or am I wrong?), because you are
using it to provide a compatible interface, and then one should not
look at Delphi´s implementation and implement it´s own version as he
imagines things should work.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho