On 4/17/07, Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Back to business. I've got exactly the same problem, but for me, with
GTK1, changing the TEdit background color works just fine. Doesn't it
work for you?

Hey, progress!!!  It didn't work 2 weeks ago.  :-)

It's still not 100% though.  At least now the TEdit is consistent with
other controls that have the same bug.
http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=7555

I can change the background to a select few colors, but can't set it
back to the default clWindow.  See attached screenshot. The top edit
changed color when I blanked the field, but as soon as I entered data,
it should have changed to clWindow, which it didn't.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'