Hi

I have a program that I've made with lazaus which in the main form is a Toolbar and a some menus, the menu items and toolbar buttons are all setup with actions in an action list. The trouble I'm finding is that if they have bitmaps when starting the program on Windows 95 and 98 I get:

"Error [menu item name].BitMap.Data: Failed to create bitmaps"

This also happened on Win95 (bit not win98) with a listview component on a different window before I gave the bitmaps to the toolbar and menus.

After clicking OK I get:

Runtime error 217 at $005370F2
  $005370F2 DOUNHANDLEDEXCEPTION, line 156 of
C:/lazarus/source/fpcbuild/2.0.4/fpcsrc/rtl/inc/except.inc
  $00533C5C fpc_reraise, line 266 of
C:/lazarus/source/fpcbuild/2.0.4/fpcsrc/rtl/inc/except.inc
  $0040C77B TAPPLICATION__CREATEFORM, line 1558 of
./include/application.inc
  $0057863C main, line 21 of remdebug.lpr
  $005339EE EXE_ENTRY, line 420 of system.pp

The bitmaps are stored in an ImageList component.