On 4/18/07, Lee Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That may be my mistake then Christian.  I thought I read that somewhere,
I've never tried it.  Nonetheless, that is good news.

What doesn´t work on Free Pascal is creating a dll that exports
classes, like for example building the full fpc runtime library into a
DLL. Exporting normal functions works ok.

For a common software it´s almost always enouth to write a procedural
interface, so that is what I recomend.

I read something about this being solved or partially solved on 2.2

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho