*Hello, Vincent! *
Alex Smirnov schreef:
*Dear Colleagues,*

I am glad to inform you that my first SysInfo for Linux beta is ready. You can download it from here (http://betatester.by.ru/Downloads/sysinfo4linux011.tar.bz2), Screenshots of current version are here: (http://betatester.by.ru/images/si1lin.gif) and here (http://betatester.by.ru/images/si2lin.gif).

The screenshots links go to a html page with
403. Доступ закрыт.
Sorry... It seems that this is a problem from my Home Page web-hoster. It is free of charge so I can do nothing to solve such problems. All links are accessible from Russia...

This program is written with Lazarus and Free Pascal and will run under Linux/GTK2.

Feel free to add it to http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Projects
and / or
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Application_Gallery

Thank you, I will try.