*Hello, Vincent!*

Good that you have this working.
Thank you.

Some remarks. I know to little of graphics to give feedback on the contents of the patch, so I will say only something about the style.

Why did you change FullAngle to dFullAngle?
Actually, whole function was rewritten. And I alway notate my vars to understand the type of them. You think it is not a good idea?

As far as I am concerned, if you remove code, you should delete it, not just comment it. The diff contains the original code anyway.
Thank you, I will.

In TWidgetSet.RadialPie, you don't use an indent of 2.
Also - I will insert 2 spaces in future

The preferred way of submitting patches, is by creating a bug report and attach them to the bug report. On the mailing list they tend to be forgotten, as happened with your previous proposal. Sending a reminder to the mailing list never hurts though.
As I am a subscriber of this mailing list - I always see that people post some patches. I will try to understand the mechanism of bug reports (how to find out is it already raised, how to raise it and so). So, I will prefer to post patches into bug report system.

*Regards, Alexey.*