Vincent Snijders ha scritto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] schreef:

I resolved adding to the project paths:
c:\lazarus\lcl\interfaces\wince\
On the (-Fu) paths.

This is bad. You will get into trouble with that, because now the compiler can find the source files, while it should use the compiled units in c:\lazarus\lcl\units\arm-wince\wince.

I copied there the file he was missing too, after a search.

Please fix that :D

Maybe, but not as you proposed.

Vincent

I'm experiencing problems with win32 compilation, switching between wince and win32 I have to remove that path from the compilation options :D So tell me the right way to resolve that problem, it should not be a huge one cause that file it's the only missing.

Another problem is that now compiled bins don't work on the palm, but that is a problem that I had elsewere months ago with working lazarus... sometimes the project stop to work without changing anything, in the past I figured out the problem was in the form unsupported options... compiling a "dummy" project that have only a close button infact works. It's always odd when it happens and the only way to get out of this is reverse debugging, unfortunately gdb don't works on my old Windows Mobile 2002 palm. If I will manage to understand again the problem I'll write you, I think it's something linked to the form strange options that don't works on wince due to it's charateristics.

The last thing I want to say is that I found a really awesome bug in the tmainmenu component, and that is not linked to wince cause it's a lazarus ide bug... Removing and adding some menus cause a Index out of bounds exception in the IDE, that crashes without chances. To reprocuce the bug you can just add a tmainmenu or tpopupmenu on a project and add/remove some menus, one of the just added menus will disappear, removing the visible ones causes the crash.
That bug don't works on lazarus .21.

Alvise