On 4/30/07, Mike Sapsard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I suggest that:
In addition to 'Enabled' and 'Disabled' there should also be a 'Mouse
Over' image.

I just got my patch applied so I can do that with a TSpeedButton
component, but for now I am only working on getting images where there
are none in the menus.

The 'File Open' and 'File Save As' dialogs should include XPM.

As far as I know that is part of the underlying widget API and looks
very different on each widget set. It's not a custom LCL built dialog,
so I don't think we can add images there.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'