Thanks.
Now I don't get the previous error but another one:

incorrect values within sqlda structure

I will try to find a solution.
a.

Raistware wrote:
Hi Andrea, try this:

select
T1.ID as T1_ID, T1.FIELD1 as T1_FIELD1, T2.ID as T2_ID, T2.FIELD1 as T2_FIELD1
from TABLE1 T1
left join
TABLE2 T2
on T1.ID = T2.ID

It's not a bug, I think.

Andrea Mauri escribió:
Dear all,
I am using TSQLquery with a TIBconnection to an interbase database.
I have a query like this:

select
T1.ID, T1.FIELD1, T2.ID, T2.FIELD1
from TABLE1 T1
left join
TABLE2 T2
on T1.ID = T2.ID

If I use this query with TSQL query I get an error
duplicate fieldname ID
Why? If I commit the same query using a SQL manager I don't get the error an the query works properly.
Is it a bug? Any help?
Andrea

Andrea Mauri
PhD student - Chemical Sciences
Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of Milano-Bicocca P.zza della Scienza, 1
20126 Milano - Italy

Tel: ++39 02 64482801
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.disat.unimib.it/chm/