Cool, I better test drive Lazarus in GTK2 soon... :)

Graeme.

On 5/8/07, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ah, I forgot to mention the several important bugs fixed since I last
tryed gtk 2 ide:

* The buttons on the configure build lazarus dialog now work

* The combo boxes on the object inspector work correctly now

* SynEdit hat several small bugs when editing text ... couldn't find
any of them now

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'