On 5/8/07, Павел Ишенин <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I dont know what are you doing :) Hope current ide menu images (from
svn) are not blank.

Nope, your PNG images work fine.  What is really strange is that if I
use one of you existing images from the File menu ('menu_new_unit')
which works and displays fine and try and us it in a TSpeedButton (New
Unit button) on the Main Form of the IDE, the IDE button is blank, yet
in the menu it is there.  This is driving me nuts!  :)

I'll check out a fresh copy of Lazarus and do a rebuild from scratch
to see if that fixes it.

If all else fails, I'll email the *.png images and code changes, but
not the compiled .lrs files to you.  ;-)

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'