Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:

On 5/8/07, Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bluecurve theme has nother advantage: it looks the same both under Gnome
and KDE.

I remember when I still used RH8, they introduced Bluecurve. The
community made a big uproar about KDE and Gnome looking the same! I
thought it was cool.

BTW. You may save a lot of hassle using Fedora instead of Ubuntu:
Bluecurve is then the default theme.

apt-get install <enter package name here>   is not a hassle at all!
:-)  Ubuntu is simply a excellent distro and it still fits on one CD!!
I wouldn't be changing distros any time soon, sorry.

If you've been using RH8 I don't blame you for having changed distro. It was rather unfortunate, to be kind.

However, just for sake of argument, Fedora now comes with pirut, which is a graphical front end to yum, providing the same facilities as apt-get. But Fedora doesn't fit in one CD.

--
Giuliano Colla

Still using C++ and Visual Studio? I'm using Object Pascal and Lazarus.