Using numeric field type the results is the same as for double

insert into TABLE1 (FIELD_FLOAT, FIELD_DOUBLE, FIELD_NUMERIC) values (0.15,
9.11)

In the DBgrid I see:

FLOAT field: 0.150000005960464
DOUBLE field: 9.109999999999999
NUMERIC(12,2) field: 9.109999999999999

It is a formatting problem.
I will try with displayformat
a.

Pieter Valentijn wrote:
Use numeric(12,2) or what ever to create a numeric field with set
decimal.

Met vriendelijke groet, Pieter Valentijn Delphidreams
http://www.delphidreams.nl