On 5/11/07, John Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe StrToFloat(AString);  ??

Thanks!  That worked, but I have one question.  If you have a Currency
type, why are you throwing it to a function named StrToFloat?  Why not
StrToCur or StrToCurrency?  Just asking so I know not to make that
mistake in the future.

Just keep in mind that the StrToFloat and FloadToStr uses different
rounding rules compared to CurrToStr and StrToCurr.  The later uses
bankers rounding (see Wikipedia for an explanation), which is normally
what you want when working with Currencies.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'