Hiya Graeme.
See here:
http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=155&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

On 5/11/07, Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The lhelp project requires a 'Inetpackage'.  Any ideas where I could
get that?  Lazarus Wiki doesn't mention it and Google doesn't find
anything with the name 'Inetpackage'.

Graeme.

On 5/11/07, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
> > On 5/10/07, Andrew Haines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> there is a chm viewer in lazarus/components/chmhelp. it is possible to
> >> run the free microsoft htmlhelp compiler "hhc.exe" in wine under linux.
> >
> > Does the chmhelp component work under Linux as well?  I never even
> > bother to check if it does, just assumed it's Windows only.
>
> Andrew and Micha spent a lot of time to port the c code for extracting chm
files to
> pascal, and therefore chmhelp works on all platforms suppoerted by fpc.
>

> > What component does it use to display the HTML?
> >

> I guess the turbopower ipro component for html viewer.
>

> Vincent

Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'

A.J. Venter
CEO - OutKast Solutions C.C.
http://www.outkastsolutions.co.za
Cell: +27 83 455 9978