Hi all,
I'm getting a very weird crash on the latest lazarus.

It crashes whenever I start it in a console with 'lazarus'  - program
starts up - shows an error message dialog (with no content however)
and dies.
I tried to capture the output with pipes, but suddenly, it stopped
crashing. I then tried 'startlazarus' - and the crash also didn't
reappear.
So basically, whatever it is, it only happens if you run lazarus by
itself - and once I used the pipes, it went away altogether - for the
life of me I don't know what could be going on here.

A.J.

--
A.J. Venter
CEO - OutKast Solutions C.C.