Which version of lNet did you use before? I looked and don't see
TLSocket.Connection used in 0.5 or 0.4 or 0.3.1. You probably cought up
some trunk version?

In any case, aSocket now has a .Creator property which demotes a
TLComponent. All the higher level classes (TLTcp etc.) are TLComponents
now. So you can use this, but you will need to cast it to the right one.

--
Aleš Katona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>