I'm running into an inconsistency with compiling the same program on two machines: one is AMD64 X2 (x86_64) and the the other is an i586 box. The problem is with fptime() where it expects a longint on the i586 box and the x86_64 compiler wants an int64 passed as the parameter.

How can I resolve this? With a typedef and a conditional? If so, what $ifdef should I use to test for the target cpu?

TomW

http://openhardware.net http://cyberiansoftware.com http://openzipit.org