On Tuesday 15 May 2007 14:59, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2007 21:07:57 +0100
>
> pineal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Please test, if this is fixed too.
> > >
> > > Mattias
> >
> > I have tested this more thoroughly now. I have just had a complete
> > crash of IDE after bringing up the colors list in the OI and
> > scrolling from the last in the list (upon opening) to the first. The
> > screen froze momentarily and then the IDE closed.
>
> Hmm. This works here.
>
> > I have also noticed that the ellipses are missing from their buttons
> > in the OI.
>
> Should work now.
>
> Mattias

I have come across another odd behaviour. Something keeps resizing a panel's
width on my form each time the application is opened in the IDE. This kind of
behaviour has been happening on and off for quite a while, like a few months.
On some occasions in the past it has been not resizing, but repositioning of
a visible control on a form, the controls only being listboxes though.

neal.