On Mon, 21 May 2007 11:04:46 +0200
"Graeme Geldenhuys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 5/21/07, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > It means, there is a memory leak.
> > I removed the exception. It should only give a warning.
> >

> I gather you mean a memory leak in our application and not the LCL.
> Thanks for pointing me in the right directory then...

I'm not sure where the mem leak is.
Formerly the gtk interface did not check and simply freed the object,
risking strange errors. OTOH the win32/64 intf only returns false and
afaik no code checked the result, creating mem leaks and even worse:
non freed handles. This is common behavior for Delphi code and even
example code often forget this.
Now the gtk intf checks, does not free (winapi compatible) and gives
warnings.
Probably somewhere a brush was selected into a device context
(sgOutcomes:TStringGrid) and was not restored.

Mattias