Selon [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

I'm not sure if it's this bug or not. I've do some test and get different
résults with linux fedora core 6

The bug reported seem concern svn 11042, fpc 204.

I've try to compile lazarus  with 2.0.4 compiler ( usualy i ever use 2.3.1 ) and
the effects are not the same:
GTK 1: In the IDE button.font.color is setting well but turn black at running
and are turned black when i reload the files after run.
GTK 2: The color stay always black only the text clWhite ( or other ) is
displayed in combo but do nothing.

GTK 1 and 2: All the font options ( Change font, bold, etc ... ) do absolutly
nothing.

More amazing: I downgrade svn versions and the bug was again here in revision
9000 ! All compilation where made with make clean all in a terminal.

I cant do a real test with 2.3.1 because the new silly feature of FPC ( See:
 [lazarus] Printer.Canvas.TextStyle.Alignment=taRightJustify => Argument can't
be assigned to )
Abort the compilation of older lazarus versions.

Ther more amazing is : After do some tests i decide to erase all SVN's ( lazarus
and FPC ) and reload freshs SVN's and recompile all with the lazarus 11021 and
FPC 7358 witch was working and after recompilation the bug appear also in this
versions ! Can't retrieve a version without it.

Can't test with latest's versions, recent SVn won't compile. I send a bug report
about this.