Andrew Haines wrote:
That would be very, very nice to have: Case Correction.  I know that its
not integral, but I am a stickler for case consistency and a feature
like that would help me save time by not having to hit shift so much.
Case correction is also help to avoid spelling mistake for identifiers
since when you hit space, it corrects and you know its correct.

<memory lane>
I remember using qbasic a long time ago and when you typed a var name it
would change the var's case everywhere to what you just typed. </memory
lane>

VB had (has?) this feature also, pretty annoying.

Marc