ok, guys, I would like to make a control menu like office 2007, it group many
buttons and I would like to make that gradients that made the controls looks
like 3D. I don't know if I could meke it from application, or I have to made
firts in external bitmap.

  Thanks

Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On 5/23/07, Paul Ishenin wrote:

> There was nothing about which office in original mail. Maybe author
> needs OpenOffice menu look :)

100% correct! Oh we are so clever today. :-)

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.