On 6/5/07, Marc Weustink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This was the same list I got impressed.
I think it is possible to use aggpas as a backend for a LCL compatible
canvas. At work I already did some experiments with moving aggpas demos
to a delphi form without agg controls and with with delphi controls

This is exactly what I am busy with, but for fpGUI.

Another thing is that from the screenshots I've seen now I'm not
impressed by the smooth rendering of the spiral images.

If you where talking about my screenshot, it is because I cheated. See
my previous post. :)  Felipe's screenshot uses Graphics32, mine
doesn't.

Also a thing to keep in mind is the different form of license.

AggPas is based on AGG 2.3 which uses the BSD license I believe. You
only need to include the copyright notice in the code.  The newer AGG
(C++ library) has a different license, but you can request a different
license from the author.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.