In order to test the "fixes" branch, I've been led to set up quite a number of different working copy directories, from lazarus repository, from locally duplicated repository, for last revision, for released revision, for my updates, etc..

Can someone more knowledgeable point me to where the "Lazarus directory" environment variable is kept? (to avoid to be forced to start twice the IDE each time I switch from one wc to another)

Thanks in advance

Giuliano