Hi Vincent,

That bug report isn't a bug.  The wrong component's ControlStyle was
set in TtiSplitterPanel.  Setting the ControlStyle of the two panels
and internal splitter instead of the composite component, solves the
selection issue.

I do have another issue though, if you have any tips to share.  See
attached screenshot.  I can drop a component (TEdit in this example)
on the TtiSplitterPanel. The TEdit gets clipped on the componet edge
correctly, but doesn't actually belong to a panel (left or right) as
the images shows. The TEdit goes over the internal TSplitter.

At runtime, moving the splitter arround, doesn't move the TEdit at all. :-(

Any ideas?

Regards,
 - Graeme -