Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 08/06/07, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Reportman should also work with Lazarus. (reportman.sourceforge.net)

I used Reportman with Kylix and Delphi to great success. I generated
reports from Objects, not a Dataset. This worked very well. Can
LazReport do this?

I am using FreeReport with Delphi and building reports in runtime against a business class model. I am using a wrapper to the TUserDefinedDataSet (don't remember the exact name) class. This has been working very well but wasn't so simple to implement, so, it depends what are you expecting.

--
Joao Morais