Data: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:06:27 -0300
De: Arí Ricardo Ody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Lazarus Mailing List <lazarus@miraclec.com>
Assunto: Re: [lazarus] Trouble ending Application that uses Firebird DBs

Hi Michael!

I wasn't disconnecting the database because at
least the navigation between the first form and
the other 2 are occuring without troubles. I was
only connect at form.create of the the 2 forms called by the first.
After read your e-mail I implemented the
form.close for the 2 forms called by the first
and put the explicit disconnet in this form.close.

Both forms called seems to freeze when the
execution passes thru the TIBConnection.Connected
:= false. I must to cancel them manually or via task manager.

When I remove the TIBConnection.Connected :=
false, navigation became ok again...

Did you read the zaher dirkey's comments?

[ ]

Ricardo