Lee Jenkins wrote:

Hi all,

Lazarus 0.9.20

Does the TListView work differently than in Delphi? I'm adding items to a TListView and while I can see that there are items, the text appears to be invisible or not being painted. I've tried setting the font.color, etc to different colors as well.

for iCount := 0 To sl.Count -1 do
   begin
   item := LV.Items.Add;
   // check to see if it is marked offline with a "*" character.
   sTemp := sl[iCount];
   if (POS('*', sTemp) > 0) then
      begin
      sTemp := AnsiReplaceText(sTemp, '*', '');
      bOffLine := true;
      end
   else
      bOffLine := false;

   // write out device name to Phone Device column
   item.Caption := sTemp;

   if (not bOffLine) then
      item.SubItems.Add('---------------')
   else
      item.SubItems.Add('XX Unavailable XX');

   item.SubItems.add('');
   item.SubItems.Add('');
   item.SubItems.Add('');
end;

Never mind.  My fault it was not working.
--

Warm Regards,

Lee