On 15/06/07, Al Boldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A good starting point would probably be a DBTable-To-Class importer.

tiOPF already has something link this - well kinda. The tool is called
tiSQLEditor. You write and execute you SQL statement and see the
result screen. In that screen you can then generate different sets of
code for BOM, Visitors, MapRowToObject, etc and the code gets placed
in the Clipboard, ready to paste into you IDE's editor.

Does CodeTools offer the necessary functions to implement this easily?

Well looking at the examples, I would say yes.  The Class Builder will
use feature that are already used by the Lazarus IDE, just in a
slighly different way. Things like Code Completion and Refactoring,
etc..

I've already created all the skeleton dialogs I would need. Now it's
time to plug in the CodeTools functions. :-)

Graeme.