    out? I've never used a Scrollbox or the Mousewheel event.

    From: Dave Coventry
    Date: Jun 12, 2007 - 06:43 AM

    Hi,

    I've put a TScrollBox and a Tmemo onto a form. The TScrollbox has a
    Mousewheel event that I can use to capture Mousewheel scrolls.

    However, if I place a TImage into the TScrollBox, the Mousewheel is no
    longer accessible.

    If I click into the TScrollbox, it works. If I move the curser over
    the TMemo, it still works. But if I move the cursor over the TImage
    the mousewheel events are no longer being read.

    Does anyone have a solution?

ALEXIO CHAOS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo Messager

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48254/*http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2NTQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545469>from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

--
Dave Coventry
Tel   (home):  +27(0)31 3092301

Cell: +27(0)82 9000179