Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On 6/18/07, Joao Morais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is fired when the text is changed. I need an event that says when
the index is changed.

I thougth OnChange would do that ... doesn't it activate when you
change to another option and it has the same caption as before?

I'd say I could survive with OnChange, but it is a bit noisy when using combo whose style is csDropDown.

My complaint is because the behavior is different when compared with
Delphi. Delphi behaves exactly as I described.

Then I think it's unlikely anyone will opose such change.

Good news.

Maybe we
need a Wiki page detailing when the most important events should be
activated.

Just start implementing it by Gtk, because if a impossibility of
implementing it is found with gtk you won't have wasted time making
the windows version. It's better to have consistent events then
partially compatible, but inconsistent ones.

Indeed.

I will provide a patch. Thanks.

--
Joao Morais