Graeme Geldenhuys napsal(a):

On 26/06/07, Paul Ishenin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what behaviour should have T(Float)SpinEdit.ReadOnly property when set:
> (1) disable editing in text box
> (2) disable editing in text box and also changing value via arrows

If you give no explanation why (1), then I will vote for (2). ReadOnly
means that user can only read value. If user can change value by arrows

I agree with Paul. (2) is the most logical option.  It's a GUI
component, so the GUI must be read-only (completely).

I had reasoned about it this way:
* When you want to disable any changes to spin edit you can set Enabled to false, which also gives you an visual indication. * Combo box read only functions likewise - you can't edit the text, but you can change selected item.

Tom