Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

On 26/06/07, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The compiler warns you if you create an instance of a class with
uninmplemented
abstract methods. It even tells you which ones:
It warns you yes, but doesn't prevent you from continuing.  So you can
still get a runtime error when you application is doing it's job.
Delphi, I believe does the same think - but I think even worse, by not
even warning you.

I think we could try to make this an error - using some switch.

It wont prevent you from using a class reference to instantiate an abstract class.

--
Joao Morais