From: "Christian Budde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
does anybody know a solution to create libraries with any kind of debug information in it? Each time I checked one of the options the DLL renders completely invalid (error code 193). I've already reported that bug to mantis, but there hasn't been any update about that bug since a month or so.

Right now I have to guess the bugs in the code. However, the project works fine if compiled with Delphi though.

I tried all the compiler:
- FPC 2.3.1 doesn't load any library (library is valid, but I get an access violation during load)
- FPC 2.1.5 only works without debug information

In the latest revisions of FPC 2.1.5 and 2.3.1 a dlls are no longer crash because relocs generation was fixed. But debugging does not work when compiling with internal linker and assempler.

The workaround is to compile using external assempler and linker. Pass -Aas -Xe options to compiler. In this case dll debugging works.

Yury.