Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
I found this page which is directy linked from the main Documentation page:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_DB_Faq

It looks quite a weak page. Maybe it's content could be merged into
your Databases page, and then Databases would substitute it on the
main Documentation page, and we can delete the old FAQ page.

It isn't *my* database page, I just found it!

The DB Faq page is already linked from the Databases page, so if the Database page just replaced the DB FAQ on the front documentation page then the FAQ would still be accessible. Though I agree the FAQ does not have much in it that is not covered on the Databases page or in the DB Tutorial.

Graeme wrote:

> Why not create FPDoc/LazDoc (xml) documentation instead of a wiki page.

I might do some work in LazDoc later, but I think the level of documentation I can write straight away would be more suitable to wiki, and also I need others be able to easily check that I am writing is not a lot of nonsense!

cheers,
John