--- zeljko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

> On Friday 06 July 2007 17:32, Jesus Reyes A. wrote:

I don't know exactly how far it needs to be extended, it's already
big in size and features, but what I know is that merged cells
feature is planned since day 0 (there is even some code over there),
appart of this feature I have no plans to add any mayor feature,
except for the features users themselves want to add and others
agreed to have, and keep improving compatibility when it can be
achieved of course.

In fact this is the same question I raised some time ago, no
conclusive answers that I remember but there was some useful feeback
for example the idea of plugins, I think that will be the future: a
standard grid that can be extended by plugins (not before 1.0
though).

Jesus Reyes A.

      Llama gratis a cualquier PC del mundo.
Con una excelente calidad de sonido.