De: Charl van Jaarsveldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: sábado, 14 de julio de 2007 04:41 p.m.
Para: lazarus@miraclec.com
Asunto: Re: [lazarus] Call a form from another form

You should have a unit for form1 called unit1 (if not haven't changed the
name), and another unit, called unit2 for form2.
If you look at unit1 in the editor, you will see that it starts like:

unit Unit1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, LResources, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs,
StdCtrls;

Now, add unit2 to the uses list so that it is:
uses
  Classes, SysUtils, LResources, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs,
StdCtrls, unit2;

This is assuming you haven't changed the names yet. :-)

Basically, the uses clause tells the compiler which units, or source files,
you are using in the one you are busy with, so for every unit you use, you
need to specify it in the uses clause.

Hope it helps,
Charl