Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

You can compare with your results. The tests are processor independent, i.e.
the idea is that all CPU's get more or less the same result.

OK, so the tests run OK for Solaris but might be broken for Linux.

I'm trying to revert to 2.0.4 here to see to what extent that changes things.

Going back to 2.0.4 doesn't improve anything. 2.1.4 tests definitely don't run here on SPARC under Debian "Etch", I'm going to work on this for a while. I'll be back.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk