De: Swen Heinig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: sábado, 14 de julio de 2007 06:24 p.m.
Para: lazarus@miraclec.com
Asunto: Re: [lazarus] PostgreSQL

The sqldb package currently doesn't support all databases under Windows x64.
That's why some components are deactivated. In case of PostgreSQL that's not
a big problem, because there is no 64 bit client library available which you
would need for your 64 bit application.

Best regards,
Swen

German C. Basisty schrieb:

Hi!

Im running a postgreSQL database on a Linux box and Windows vista x86_64 on
another one. On the Linux box when I run lazarus I can see the TPQconnection
on the SQLdb tab, but not on the windows version of lazarus. I tryed already
to rebuild the component by open package file menu, but it is still missing.

Any Idea??

On windows: lazarus 0.9.23 beta 64 bits

Best regards