"German C. Basisty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                        Hi!
  Here goes another question:

  I have a form. This form contains a DBGrid. The DBGrid retrives information
via an SQL connection from a PostgreSQL Database. How do I do to initialize
parameters (like DBGrid1.Columns[1].Width := 20) when the form is shown (when
the form appears)?

  Best Regards ,

  German

You can init this OnShow event or OnActive or Oncreate it's depend from your
application.
If you want to init when form show - Form.Show  -> OnShow
If you want to init when form change from Z-windows -> OnActive
or if just once initialization when form created -> OnCreate;

You can choose...

Thanks sorry for my english

           ALEXIO CHAOS
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]