On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, fvpats wrote:

> Thanks
>
> But i saw this demo but nothing run on my computer. Tell me if its wrong but
> this demo create a "Test Daemon" i can see in the Windows SCM ?

This is correct. The only thing it does is post a message to the application
log.
you can see them with

Start menu -> Control panel -> administrative tools -> log viewer

I am working on a more extensive demo which will be included in Lazarus,
but this will take some time. (it will actually do something useful :-))

Michael.