Hi,

Can anybody else reproduce or confirm this before I submit a bug
report?  I open a package, click "Compiler Options". Change the
'Include Path' and click OK.  The package dialog's Save button does
NOT get enabled.

Thinking that maybe it saves automatically.  I close the package and
quit Lazarus. Sometimes I get a confirmation message to save the
project. I always click Yes. Then start Lazarus again and open that
same package as before.  The Include Path changes where not saved.

I'm using Lazarus v0.0.23 (r11565) under Linux compiled with the GTK1
widget set.

Regards,
  - Graeme -